- Model NO.: XCF215-XCF646
- Specification: Approved MSDS
- Trademark: KNT
- Origin: Suzhou (Near Shanghai)
Pipe Repair Bandage is used in emergency repair and protection of pipelines which carry water, gas and chemicals in civil and military industrial use. It has played an important role in the fields of power supply, chemicals transportation, marine and communication engineering by reducing losses caused by pipeline leaking or damage, and has become the necessary part in emergency repair and pipeline maintenance. The quality and the performance of our products have been proved excellent by some authoritative institutes and big customers.
Pipe Repair Bandage is packed in aluminize foil pouch with nitrogen. It can be operated easily without requirement of extra equipment. The only step required is infusing water into the pouch and then wrapping it onto the cables or pipelines. The material will form a tough durable covering that sets in 20-30 minutes.
It will be solidified in the water and also slowly in the air.
It will be shaped in 10mins and can be used in the water.
Also solidified, its heat -resistant up to 150 Centi-degree
It can be stick on rubber, PVC, polyester, fiberglass, metals and concrete materials.
It can stand most of the chemical solven and fuel oil.
High strength and good abrasion resistance.
It can bear the strength of 10kgs
Safety used. Non-toxic, non-irritant and no smell.
The impact toughness >=30KJ/M2
The vertical tensile strength >=12Mpa
The horizontal tensile strength >=32Mpa
The layers' peel strength >=20N/25mm
The compression strength >=300N
1. Wear gloves and choose the appropriate specifications.
2. Open the packaging and take out the bandages, DIP in room temperature water at 2-3 seconds then extrusion twice for the sake of pile out the excess moisture.
3. According to the need for winding the spiral, the moderate letdown, 2-6 serpentine at the support position, the other 2-4 are enough.