- Model NO.: KSF312-KSF645
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Specification: various, Approved CE, FDA and ISO13485: 2003
- HS Code: 902110000
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ssxb20157001
- Trademark: KNT
- Origin: Suzhou, China
Meet ISO 13485, CE, FDA
This product is made of knitted fiberglass fabric or polyester fabric, water-activated polyurethane resin, and two layers non-woven fabric. It uses environment friendly materials, and mainly used for the external fixation of fracture and common orthopedics.
Comparing with orthopedic casting tape, orthopedic splint is normally used in the early days of the fracture, when the fixed part has trauma or swelling.
This product has many advantages comparing with plaster splint. It is the upgraded and replaced product of the traditional plaster splint.
How to use:
1. According to the different part, choose the proper specification.
2. Open a bag and take out the splint, DIP in warm water at 5~6 seconds and press 2-3 times, take it out, squeeze out the excess water or use dry towel for sucking.
3. Use the splint to cover the fixed part, and wrap with common bandage.
4. Shape according to the need.
Good Air-permeability and Anti-bacterial.
Easy Operating without Wearing Gloves.
Excellent X-ray Radiolucency.
Quick Solidifying and Good Mouldability.
Environment Friendly Materials.
Very Clean and Comfortable.
We research and develop the medical Orthopedic Splint based on the different clinic requirements in various sizes and shape. We offer all the customers with our professional and excellent services, bring us win win partner ship and business cooperation.
|KSF312||7.5cm*30cm||20 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF335||7.5cm*90cm||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF415||10.0cm*40cm||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF420||10.0cm*50cm||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF430||10.0cm*75cm||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF530||12.5cm*75cm||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF545||12.5cm*115cm||5 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF630||15.0cm*75cm||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF645||15.0cm*115cm||5 unit/box* 6 box/carton|