- Suzhou Connect Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- 3rd Year Audited Supplier
- Jiangsu, China Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Main Products: Pipe Repair Tape, Casting Tape, Splint, Fiberglass, Orthopedic, Medical, Polyester, Synthetic Casting Tape, Armor Tape, Armor Wrap
- OEM/ODM Serivice: Yes
Orthopedic Casting Tape
Meet CE, FDA, ISO13485: 2003
High Strength & Light Weight.
Quick Solidifying & Good Mouldability.
Excellent X-ray Radiolucency.
Environment Friendly Materials.
Clean and Comfort.
Can be used in first-aid.
Introduce of product:
Connect Casting Tape is made of knitted fiberglass fabric or polyester fabric, and water-activated polyurethane resin. It uses environment friendly materials, and mainly used for the external fixation of fracture and common orthopedics.
This product has many advantages comparing with plaster bandage. It is the upgraded and replaced product of the traditional plaster bandage.
Fiberglass Casting Tape has higher strength and is easier to be cut than Polyester Casting Tape. Polyester Casting Tape can be burnt thoroughly, so it is more environmentally friendly.
How to use:
1. Wear the gloves and choose the proper specifications.
2. Use the cast padding or stockinet on the fixed part.
3. Open a bag and take out the cast, DIP in room temperature water at 4-6 seconds and press 2-3 times, take it out and squeeze out the excess water.
4. Wrap the cast spirally according to the need, keep the proper tension. Wrap 2-4 layers at non-weight-bearing position and 4-6 layers at weight-bearing position.
5. Shape the wrapped cast according to the need. The solidify time is 3-5 minutes, 20 minutes later the cast reaches the enough strength.
6. Use the electric cast saw to cut and remove it.
Connect casting tape should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated atmosphere. The proper temperature is 15-30 centi-degree and the humidity should be less than RH60%.
The period of validity is 3 years.
1. The operator should wear gloves to avoid the polyurethane touching and adhering the skin.
2. Open one bag at one time and use the cast immediately. Don't open multi-bags at the same time, so that to avoid weakening the strength.
3. The cast need to be cut and removed by the electric cast saw.
4. Pay attention to avoid breakage of the bags during transportation and storage, for touching moisture in the air can cause the cast to solidify.
|KCF02||5.0cm * 360cm||10 rolls/box * 12 boxes/carton|
|KCF03||7.5cm * 360cm||10 rolls/box * 12 boxes/carton|
|KCF04||10.0cm * 360cm||10 rolls/box * 9 boxes/carton|
|KCF05||12.5cm * 360cm||10 rolls/box * 9 boxes/carton|
|KCF06||15.0cm * 360cm||10 rolls/box * 9 boxes/carton|