- Model NO.: Splint
- Material: Fiberglass and Polyester
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Trademark: KNT
- Specification: various
- HS Code: 902110000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ssxb20157001
- Transport Package: Al-Plastic
- Origin: Suzhou, China
1. FDA, CE, ISO13485.
2. Export to many countries.
3. The largest Production Base in China.
4. Good quanlity and reasonable price.
1. Can be 20 times stronger and 5 times lighter than the traditional plaster cast
2. Harden fast: Functional stength will be achieved in 20 minutes
3. Good air-permeability, Water-proof, Good X-ray radiolucence
4. Easy operating and no harm to patients
Medical Orthopedic Splint is made by multi-layer Connect high bandage and a special fabric of non-woven. It has several advantages such as well viscous and curing speed by itself, high hardness and light weight.
The application of polyurethane in the field of medical because he has good biocompatibility, the experiments of animal, acute and chronic toxicity test confirmed that medical polyurethane non-toxic, non-distortion of the role of allergic reactions.
How to use:
1. According to the different part, choose the right specification
2. Open the packaging and take out the splint, DIP in room temperature water at 2-3 seconds.
3. Take out then pile out the excess moisture or use the dry towel for sucking.
4. Use the splint to the fixed part which need to covering, then can be enwind with bandage.
5. According to the need of plasticing.
1. Be careful and avoid breaking the package.
2. Please store Connect Splint at room temperature.
3. The shelf life of Connect Splint is 3 years from the day of production.
1. The higher the water temperature is, the faster Connect Splint(Poly) hardens.
2. The setting time becomes shorter as the water absorption time increases.
3. The thick side of non-woven fabric should be applied to the desired area of the patient.
Dear friends, if you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us, it's our
Pleasure to be on service for you!
|KSF312||3inch X 12 inch||20 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF335||3inchX 35 inch||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF415||4inch X 16 inch||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF420||4inch X 20 inch||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF430||4inch X 30 inch||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF530||5inch X 30 inch||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF545||5inch X 45 inch||5 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF630||6inch X 30 inch||10 unit/box* 6 box/carton|
|KSF645||6inch X 45 inch||5 unit/box* 6 box/carton|